CLAIMS – EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE
Lovell’s superior level of comprehensive claims services distinguishes us from our competitors. Your claims team includes experienced attorneys, licensed legal representatives, registered nurses, licensed claims examiners, and field representatives who specialize in NYS Workers’ Compensation.
Our collaborative team approach ensures each claim is properly serviced by engaging the right resources at the right time. When our team identifies a high-cost claim, our registered nurses are engaged early on to ensure early intervention, appropriateness of treatment and cost mitigation.
In addition, Lovell attorneys and licensed legal representatives are available to discuss and review workers’ compensation matters with you. The collaboration and targeting of claims services expertise enables Lovell to secure the best outcomes for our customers and safety groups.
The following claims services are provided by Lovell:
- Personalized service through assignment of a field representative & a NYS licensed claims examiner
- Claims filing consultation & three-point contact investigation with ongoing guidance & engagement throughout the claim lifecycle
- Registered nurses to review high-cost claims to ensure proper treatment and provide for medical cost containment options
- Carrier and legal counsel collaboration to ensure proper defenses are asserted before the NYS WC Board
- Identification of questionable and fraudulent claims and ensuring these cases are aggressively litigated
- Experienced attorneys to address your workers’ compensation questions and legal support at hearings
- Regular client and carrier claim reviews to ensure proper handling and reserves