SAFETY – EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE
For nearly 90 years, Lovell has assisted thousands of New York State companies in controlling their workers’ compensation costs. Since its inception, Lovell Safety Management has firmly believed that accident prevention is the most effective tool for containing those expenses and producing bottom line results for clients. That’s why Lovell provides a full-time staff of experts dedicated to the delivery of comprehensive safety and health management services to clients.
An effective safety and health program can reduce your lost time costs, increase your productivity and raise your employee morale. The safety professionals at Lovell provide you with consultation services that help you to design, plan, and implement successful programs that address your specific needs.
Lovell Safety Management believes that safety management must be based on the existing hazards, the behavior of employees and the organizational culture in which they function. The keys to an effective safety system are:
- Top management’s commitment and personal involvement
- A knowledge of the occupational injuries and illnesses at the workplace
- Identification of relevant safety and health risk factors
- Employee and management training
- Line supervision’s involvement and responsibility
- Employee participation in the safety process
- Frequent and regular inspection of the job sites, materials, and equipment
With these as our goals, your Lovell safety professionals are available to assist you in making safety and loss prevention priority one for your staff and operations.
To speak with a safety professional, please contact us at 212-709-8600 or email us at: Safety@LovellSafety.com. To learn more about our services, please click the links below.